AccelMan is a multi-window file manager incorporating a file viewer, GUI console, media player, and bookmarks manager. In AccelMan you are not restricted to an obsolete dual-pane file manager interface – you can open as many managers as you wish and freely organize your environment on the AccelMan desktop.
AccelMan is a unique multipurpose application. You can use it as a regular file manager, ACDSee-style image viewer, bookmark management tool, play-list editor, media player, functional GUI console, multi-file processor, SMTP mail client handling file attachments, archiver with support of 15+ formats, PDF and MS Office documents manager, hexadecimal editor and a lot more besides in one seamless, ergonomic environment:
- Search for files using name masks or complex content filters. You can save search results and criteria for future use.
- Rename, copy or move files as groups, applying batch rules.
- View JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and 30 other image formats as thumbnails - individually or in a Slide Show.
- Convert images to and from JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG and BMP formats.
- View and manage text, MS Office, PDF, Photoshop and others documents.
- Preview and install True Type fonts.
- View HTML and XML documents.
- Copy fragments of any supported files (including images).
- Quickly navigate through your files and folders using bookmarks and history lists.
- Preview multimedia files (MP3, WAV and others) and generate play-lists.
- Archive and e-mail your files.
- Manage and easily configure files associations.
- Work with the Windows console in a convenient graphical environment.
- Edit binary files in hexadecimal mode and more.
Using AccelMan Interface Schemes you can tailor the AccelMan interface to your current way of working. You can save and reload your interface schemes, adding to the 12 predefined schemes (Images Browser, Film Strip, Norton Commander and others).